CBSE Class 11-science - Aromatic Hydrocarbons Videos
- How to convert ethylbenzene to benzene
- A. If both Assertion & Reason are True & the Reason is a correct explanation of the Assertion. B. If both Assertion & Reason are True but Reason is not a correct explanation of the Assertion. C. If Assertion is True but the Reason is False. D. If both Assertion & Reason are False. Assertion :- Benzene is more acidic than ethane Reason :- Benzene is aromatic compound
- What is the formula of Mesitylene?
- How will you define aromatic hydrocarbons?
- Mention the type of isomerism shown by aromatic compounds with examples.
- What do the terms ortho-, meta or para- stand for?
- What is aromaticity?
- Write a brief note on benzene.
- What is Huckel's rule?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.