CBSE Class 11-science Biology Morphology of Flowering Plants
- define inflorescence
- A tendril is not seen in tall trees. Why
- What is the difference between dorsoventral and isobilateral leaf
- What is meant by acropetal and basipetal order?
- Define stem.
- What are nodes and internodes?
- Name the plants whose stems are modified to store food.
- State the function of stem tendrils.
- What are thorns? Give one example of a plant in which thorns are found.
- Define leaf.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.