CBSE Class 11-science Biology Biomolecules
- State the common feature found in all compounds of the acid pool.
- Name the four inorganic compounds present in the acid-insoluble fraction of the slurry of living tissue and trichloroacetic acid.
- What are biomacromolecules?
- Which parts of the cells form an acid-insoluble fraction?
- Write two examples of the secondary metabolites for the following categories which are of commercial importance: Alkaloids Drugs
- Differentiate between primary metabolites and secondary metabolites.
- Lipids are part of the acid-insoluble fraction, but they are not strictly macromolecules. Justify.
- Give an example of a lectin.
- Name two alkaloids and flavonoids.
- Name two different kinds of helical macromolecules. Give the number of monomers per turn of the helix.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.