Name two different kinds of helical macromolecules. Give the number of monomers per turn of the helix.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 5th Jul, 2016, 01:03: PM
Proteins have 3.5 amino acids and DNA has 10 base pairs per turn.
Answered by | 5th Jul, 2016, 03:03: PM
- State the common feature found in all compounds of the acid pool.
- Name the four inorganic compounds present in the acid-insoluble fraction of the slurry of living tissue and trichloroacetic acid.
- What are biomacromolecules?
- Which parts of the cells form an acid-insoluble fraction?
- Write two examples of the secondary metabolites for the following categories which are of commercial importance: Alkaloids Drugs
- Differentiate between primary metabolites and secondary metabolites.
- Lipids are part of the acid-insoluble fraction, but they are not strictly macromolecules. Justify.
- Give an example of a lectin.
- Name two alkaloids and flavonoids.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number