CBSE Class 11-science Biology Kingdoms: Monera and Protista
- Amoibic dysentery is caused by
- which book most impressed the opinion of taxonomists?
- Name the cell wall of bacteria
- why amoeba are shapeless
- Name any two unicellular algae which are placed in the plant kingdom instead of the kingdom-Protista?
- Can anyone give important examples of gram positive and gram negative bacteria?
- define mycoplasm
- full chapter sir
- mycoplasma causes diseases in plants
- Why do gram negative bacteria have all four rings(L,P,S,M) while gram positive bacteria have only two(S ,M)?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number