CBSE Class 11-science Biology Animal Kingdom
- describe about on protista kingdom?
- Define metamerism.
- State any two phyla of non-chordates which have radial symmetry as their characteristic feature.
- What is a true coelom?
- What are diploblastic animals?
- Name the embryonic layers present in diploblastic animals.
- Define notochord.
- Why is it said that echinoderms show secondary radial symmetry?
- What symmetry pattern do humans possess? Which part of the human body is said to be the dorsal part?
- Justify the statement. Ascaris is described as a pseudocoelomate.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.