CBSE Class 10 - Refraction of Light Videos
When the light ray is incident perpendicularly onto the boundary of a glass slab and air,
If the angle of incidence is 30° and the angle of refraction is 60°, then the refractive index is
- what is refraction
- If sun emmit yellow light so how it turns into white when it enters in earth atmosphere and if the question is ansewable then does it happens in other planets too
sir iska answer solve kr ke do
- what do you mean by refraction of light?
- how can you find the speed of the scooter that approches the mirror
- What if A is not given in the angle of deviation formula? i + e - A
- define the refractive index of benzene if the critical angle of it is 42
- The speed of light in a transparent medium is 0.6 times as that of its speed in vacuum. What is the refractive index of the medium? (a) 1.0 (b) 1.33 (c) 1.55 (d)1.66
what is it
- Define critical angle for a pair of media.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.