CBSE Class 10 Maths Probability
On tossing a coin, we get either a head or a tail. The probability of getting a head is called
Which of the following is incorrect regarding probability?
The probability of a sure event is
- a dice is thrown once.find the probability of getting a number lying between 1 and 4.
- what is a polynomial
- A no.x is chosen at random from the numbers -3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3 the probability that x<2 is
- what is probability of getting 1 head
- A bag contain number 3 to 102 cards. one card is drawn at a random. Find the probability that it is not a perfect cube number
- An integer is chosen at random between 1 and 100. Tell me , will the total events be 100 or 98? Because in the question "between" word is used,if the word "from" is used then total events will be100. Kindly tell me the no. of total events.
- From a pack of 52 playing cards – jacks, queens, kings and aces of red colour are removed. From the remaining, a card is drawn at random. Find the probability that the card drawn is (i) a black queen (ii) a red card (iii) a face card.
- What is the probability that a number selected from the numbers 1, 2, 3 ...15 is a multiple of 4?
- In a lottery there are 10 prizes and 25 blanks. What is the probability of getting a prize?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.