CBSE Class 10 - Transportation in Plants Videos
Transport in Organisms
Explain the need for transportation system. Function of the vascular tissues. Mechanism of transport of water, minerals and food in plants
- Explain about adhesion cohesion theory
- Name the process in plant where water is lost in vapour
- what is stomata? explain the function
- Define: 1. Sap 2. Cortex 3. Active and passive transport
- Q. Which part of the xylem tissue is living and which part of the phloem tissue is dead?
- passage of ascent of sap is shown by
- why does root pressure in transport of water is more important in night
- Why would there be a swelling above the ringed area
- What is meant by translocation with respect to transport in plants?
- Dear Sir/Madam Please explain me absorption of minerals by root hair and also absorption of water separatrely Thanks Regards