CBSE Class 10 Biology How Do Organisms Reproduce?
Viable seeds and healthy offspring are seen in
Which of the following provides nourishment to the ovule?
Fusion of two polar nuclei with a male gamete is called
- what is filaments
- sir/madam, how many theca are there in each lobe of an angiospermic anther? i guess there are 2 theca in each lobe. so there are 4 theca in an anther of a flower in total...am I right? how many microsporangium are there in each lobe of an angiospermic anther? i guess there are 2 in each lobe and thus 4 microsporangium in total...am I right? so are theca and microsporangium the same or microsporangium is inside the theca? does one theca only contain one microsporangium? plz i request u to answer all my question in simple language
- what is endosperm
- Explain sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- What is a PEDICEL in a hibiscus flower.
- Describe the process of double fertilisation in angiosperms.
- what is pollination
- When the pollen grain reaches the stigma of the flower, it moves down into the ovary via the pollen tube. State True or False . If false why ?
- Do sterile have seeds or not?
- Question no . 1 Hibiscus is a bisexual plant and also produce flower but not produce fruit .Why ? Second question is .. is hibiscus produce seed or not ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.