CBSE Class 10 - Sexual Reproduction in Humans Videos
Which organism causes sexually transmitted diseases?
Menstrual flow usually lasts for
During which day of the menstrual cycle, does ovulation take place?
Childbirth is called
- Write the different method of birth control explain?
- fertilisation is possible if ovulation has taken place during middle of the menstrual cycle. Give reasons?
- Corpans Albicans in Menstrual cycle represent which phase? (A) Proliferative phase (B) Ovulatory phase (C) Secretary phase (D) Destructive phase
- what is test tube babies?
- How the sperm realeases
- types of tubectomy,vasectomy
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- In human female where did fertilization occor
- What is puberty.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.