CBSE Class 10 Biology How Do Organisms Reproduce?
Which organism causes sexually transmitted diseases?
Menstrual flow usually lasts for
During which day of the menstrual cycle, does ovulation take place?
Childbirth is called
- Write the different method of birth control explain?
- fertilisation is possible if ovulation has taken place during middle of the menstrual cycle. Give reasons?
- Corpans Albicans in Menstrual cycle represent which phase? (A) Proliferative phase (B) Ovulatory phase (C) Secretary phase (D) Destructive phase
- what is test tube babies?
- How the sperm realeases
- types of tubectomy,vasectomy
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- In human female where did fertilization occor
- What is puberty.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.