In human female where did fertilization occor
Asked by ayushprashar133 | 18th Dec, 2020, 10:55: AM
In Human Female, fertilization of ovum and sperm occurs in the Fallopian Tube also known as the Oviduct.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Dec, 2020, 12:43: AM
- fertilisation is possible if ovulation has taken place during middle of the menstrual cycle. Give reasons?
- Corpans Albicans in Menstrual cycle represent which phase? (A) Proliferative phase (B) Ovulatory phase (C) Secretary phase (D) Destructive phase
- what is test tube babies?
- How the sperm realeases
- types of tubectomy,vasectomy
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- What is puberty.
- Why do all organisms are no t identical but are same
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number