In human female where did fertilization occor
Asked by ayushprashar133 | 18th Dec, 2020, 10:55: AM
In Human Female, fertilization of ovum and sperm occurs in the Fallopian Tube also known as the Oviduct.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Dec, 2020, 12:43: AM
- How the sperm realeases
- types of tubectomy,vasectomy
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- What is puberty.
- Why do all organisms are no t identical but are same
- please explain reproduction health
- What is DNA replication? what are the steps involved in dna replication (in detail)?
- what is sexual intercource
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number