CBSE Class 10 - Chemical Coordination in Animals Videos
If the secretions of the pituitary gland are under the control of __________, then this gland is supposed to be the super master gland.
Swelling of the ___________ gland is known as goitre.
Which chain of events can lead to the development of goitre?
- How does chemical Co-ordination take place in animals
- name the hormone which is commonly known as "birth hormone "
- _______ is responsible for maintaining the biological clock of body.
- why are hormones called chemical messengers?
- What is the main endocrine secretion related to reproductive system??
- Write any three characteristics of endocrine glands.
- Explain briefly about feedback mechanism.
- Why Himalay people mostly suffer from Goitre
- Examples of animal hormones
- Which gland in our body is called as biological clock and why?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.