CBSE Class 10 Biology Environmental Problems
- Why is damage to ozone layer is a cause of concern? Why steps are being taken to limit this damage?
- What is the effect of biomagnification on organisms of different trophic levels, especially the tertiary consumers?
- How doesw water shed management increases biomass production
- dumping of non biodegradable wastes reduce crop yield . why?
- Please solve this below question
- define the term biomagnification
- explain the phenomenon of biological magnification .How does it affect organisms belonging to different tropic level particularly the tertiary consumers
- Recycling is a good method for conservation of resources and disposal of waste. Justified the statement
- How is ozone made and how it is destroyed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number