x^6 - y^6
Asked by Mishrabishnupriya143 | 22nd Nov, 2020, 07:19: PM
Question: Divide x6 - y6 by x - y.
For the solution, please click on Division of polynomial.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 13th Jan, 2021, 04:13: PM
- a^2+b^2+c^2=2(a-b-c)-3 Find a^2+b^2-c (Answer lies between 0 and 9 , both inclusive)
- Expand 201 square
- maths doubt
- SHOW THAT: [4/3m-3/4n]2 +2mn=16/9m2+9/16n2
- write rhe following squares of bionomial as trinomoials: 1. (x+2)^2 2. (8a+3b)^2
- y2+6y+9 by identities
- Please tell me solution of QUESTION NUMBER-14,15.
- Is there any exact defination of Algebraic Identity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number