x^6 - y^6
Asked by Mishrabishnupriya143 | 22nd Nov, 2020, 07:19: PM
Question: Divide x6 - y6 by x - y.
For the solution, please click on Division of polynomial.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 13th Jan, 2021, 04:13: PM
- multiplying a bionomial by a binomial or trinomial
- (a+b)² =
- Q no . 4 and 6
- WHAT IS TERMS IN MATH ?
- In ∆ ABC, ∠B = 900and AC2 = 2 BC2 then ∠ A = __________
- Use Vedic maths to find the products: 1. 107×93 2. 15²
- Factorise the expressions A)25 a²-9 b²
- a^2+b^2+c^2=2(a-b-c)-3 Find a^2+b^2-c (Answer lies between 0 and 9 , both inclusive)
- Expand 201 square
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number