Write the number of faces, vertices and edges in the following cuboids.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th Oct, 2014, 10:23: AM
Number of faces = 5
Number of vertices = 5
Number of edges = 8
Answered by | 14th Oct, 2014, 12:23: PM
- Write the number of faces, vertices and edges in the following cuboids.
- Draw the 2D representation of the following 3D solids.
- A cylinder is cut by a plane perpendicular to its height. Name the 2D figure obtained.
- Match the following 2D figures with their names.
- Define prism and draw a rough diagram of triangular prism.
- Define cylinder. Draw its rough diagram and write the number of faces and edges of it.
- The following shape is a hexagonal prism. Write the number of faces, vertices and edges.
- Write the name of 6 faces and 12 edges of the following cube.
- Match the following 3D figures with their names.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number