write a paragraph describring an incident that occured during the rainy season which can never be forgotten
Asked by pallavi0425 | 18th Oct, 2015, 09:49: PM
It is recommended that creative writing topics be attempted independently. However, you can use the following points to write your paragraph.
Rainy season-traffic jam-late for school-water logging-puppy trapped near an open manhole-desperately whining for help-you get down from the school bus-rush to the puppy-pick him up-take him to a safe place.
Answered by Snehal Naik | 19th Oct, 2015, 03:41: PM
- State the type of subject used in the sentence. Come home for lunch someday.
- State the type of predicate in the sentence. George won a new trophy.
- Is the following statement true or false? The predicate in the sentence ‘I will drive to the supermarket, buy a litre of milk and come back home in 10 minutes’ is a compound predicate.
- State the type of predicate in the sentence. I need your advice.
- State the types of the subject and the predicate in the sentence. The criminal and his accomplices made away with the money.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number