Is the following statement true or false?
The predicate in the sentence ‘I will drive to the supermarket, buy a litre of milk and come back home in 10 minutes’ is a compound predicate.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th May, 2015, 08:51: AM
I will drive to the supermarket, buy a litre of milk and come back home in 10 minutes
A compound predicate tells us two or more things about the same subject without repeating the subject.
Answered by | 14th May, 2015, 10:51: AM
- State the type of subject used in the sentence. Come home for lunch someday.
- State the type of predicate in the sentence. George won a new trophy.
- State the type of predicate in the sentence. I need your advice.
- State the types of the subject and the predicate in the sentence. The criminal and his accomplices made away with the money.
- <div>write a paragraph describring an incident that occured during the rainy season which can never be forgotten</div>
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number