why fish have gills
Asked by singhkmr.in | 6th Jul, 2021, 03:36: PM
Fishes survives in water.
Gills are respiratory organs, which are capable of taking in the oxygen dissolved in water.
Due to gills, fishes are able to breathe in water.
Thus, fish have gills.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Jul, 2021, 07:03: PM
- tiger is a ______ because it eats only meat
- what are plants
- Is water,sun,moon,and stars are living things or non living things.why
- characteristics of a living being
- What happen during respiration
- What is tuberculosis
- what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
- do water birds have hollow bones?
- what is mean human evolution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number