what are plants
Asked by priyakritika02 | 18th Dec, 2020, 02:20: PM
Plants are living organisms which are unable to move from one place to another. They are composed of erect stems on which are attached leaves, flowers, branches and buds.
Answered by | 21st Dec, 2020, 01:03: AM
- tiger is a ______ because it eats only meat
- why fish have gills
- Is water,sun,moon,and stars are living things or non living things.why
- characteristics of a living being
- What happen during respiration
- What is tuberculosis
- what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
- do water birds have hollow bones?
- what is mean human evolution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number