why do humans have different from each other
Asked by mahaimilungleng64.10spicertl | 11th May, 2020, 12:03: PM
Humans have differences in DNA due to independent assortment, exchange of genes (crossing over and recombination) during reproduction (through meiosis) and various mutational events.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 12th May, 2020, 11:34: AM
- what are nuclear chromosomes
- What is the difference between nucleosomes and nucleotides?
- What is the diffrence between chromosome, chromatins fibres, chromatids, and DNA?
- Deoxy ribonuclic acid?
- pls explain the term of diploid>???????????
- what is the differencebetween homologous-heterologous and homozygous-heterozygous ?
- structure of dna was discovered by whom? in what way mugup the questions
- Question:-Name the following (please answer the encircled questions)
- from which cell organelle does cell division initiates?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number