what are nuclear chromosomes
Asked by varaprasad93 | 16th May, 2021, 02:03: PM
Nuclear chromosomes encode the nuclear genome and are found in the nucleus of a eukaryotic cell during the cell cycle phases when the nucleus is intact.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th May, 2021, 03:13: PM
- What is the difference between nucleosomes and nucleotides?
- What is the diffrence between chromosome, chromatins fibres, chromatids, and DNA?
- Deoxy ribonuclic acid?
- pls explain the term of diploid>???????????
- what is the differencebetween homologous-heterologous and homozygous-heterozygous ?
- why do humans have different from each other DNA?????
- structure of dna was discovered by whom? in what way mugup the questions
- Question:-Name the following (please answer the encircled questions)
- from which cell organelle does cell division initiates?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number