Why do all organisms are no t identical but are same
Asked by ysrao78190 | 29th Nov, 2020, 11:56: AM
All organisms are not identical because the genetic constitution or DNA is different for every organism.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 1st Dec, 2020, 12:03: PM
- How the sperm realeases
- types of tubectomy,vasectomy
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- In human female where did fertilization occor
- What is puberty.
- please explain reproduction health
- What is DNA replication? what are the steps involved in dna replication (in detail)?
- what is sexual intercource
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number