why did the need for man made materials arise
Asked by smlohar88 | 9th Oct, 2018, 10:43: AM
The main reason behind the need for man made materials arise is the increase in the population.
Population increases with increase in demand of manmade materials.
For example, plastic, fibre, paper, furniture, etc.
Answered by Ramandeep | 9th Oct, 2018, 11:25: AM
- what are properties of materials
- why is lakshwadeep called a coral island
- On what basis do we classify objects ?
- A student is blindfolded and given a set of things to classify. List two ways in which the student can classify them by touch.
- You are given a task to make an umbrella. List four materials you will require to make it.
- Look at the picture and write the names of the materials marked.
- In waste management project, garbage is spread on a conveyor belt. It separates things like nails, wires, screws, tin cans etc. Name the heading you will use to place all these objects in.
- Name the categories that you will place the following pictures in.
- How can you group objects?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number