Look at the picture and write the names of the materials marked.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 3rd Mar, 2015, 02:10: PM
Material 1 = metal wire
Material 2 = wood
Answered by | 3rd Mar, 2015, 04:10: PM
- what are properties of materials
- why is lakshwadeep called a coral island
- On what basis do we classify objects ?
- why did the need for man made materials arise
- A student is blindfolded and given a set of things to classify. List two ways in which the student can classify them by touch.
- You are given a task to make an umbrella. List four materials you will require to make it.
- In waste management project, garbage is spread on a conveyor belt. It separates things like nails, wires, screws, tin cans etc. Name the heading you will use to place all these objects in.
- Name the categories that you will place the following pictures in.
- How can you group objects?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number