Which type of questions coming in my exams 20 March 2017
Asked by Esha Gupta | 20th Mar, 2017, 07:51: AM
you are in IXth which means the questions that would come is decided by your school.
Different schools give importance to different questions. Your teacher who would set your paper would decide that.
So, it will surely not be possible for us to give you the questions that would surely come in your paper.
We regret that. Still, I wish you All the Best for today. Good luck. Do well
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 20th Mar, 2017, 08:24: AM
- Can you please answer these all questions
- If a sphere and a hemisphere have the same surface area, find the ratio of their radii if r1 is the radius of the sphere and r2 is the radius of the hemisphere.
- The diameter of the moon is approximately one fourth of the diameter of the earth. Find the ratio of their surface areas
- If the area of the top of a hemispherical bowl is 154 cm2. Its volume is 714.65 cm3(app.) 718.67 cm3 (app.) 716.92 cm3 (app.) 720.46 cm3 (app.)
- A hemispherical bowl is made of steel, 0.7 cm thick has inner radius 14 cm. It is to be polished from inside and outside. Calculate the total area to be polished.
- Two hemispherical bowls are formed by cutting a spherical ball of diameter 28 cm from the centre. Calculate the total surface area of each of the hemispherical bowls so formed.
- A toy is in the form of a hemisphere surmounted by a cone of radius 3 cm and height 4 cm. Calculate the surface area of the toy.
- If the circumference of the base, a hemispherical dome of a building is 352 cm, find the lateral surface area of the dome.
- The hollow sphere, in which the circus motorcyclist performs his stunts, has a radius of 2.8 m. find the area available to the motorcyclist for riding.
- A hemispherical metal bowl has thickness 0.21 cm. The inner radius of the bowl is 7 cm. Find the outer curved surface area of the bowl.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number