where is copper -T placed? and i want to knw that why are bougainvellia plant and a tendril of passifora plant considered homologous organ??
Asked by Shagun Rastogi | 1st Mar, 2015, 07:54: PM
Copper T is placed to prevent pregnancy. It is a intr-uterine device that is placed in the uterus so that there is prevention from joining sperms with egg cell.
Thorns of Bougainvillea and tendrils of Passiflora are homologous structures. These are modified branches and are located at the same position and serve the function of helping in climbing.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Mar, 2015, 11:30: PM
- Assertion: sexual reproduction promotes diversity of characters in offsprings reason: sexual reproduction results from fusion of two gametes coming from two different and sexually distinct individuals
- what is gestation?
- How fertilization takes place in female body?
- What is meaning of the development and please give this chapter introduction
- can a couple have babies without having sex ?
- What is implantation
- Why to subscribe Plans
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
- Define implantation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number