where is copper -T placed? and i want to knw that why are bougainvellia plant and a tendril of passifora plant considered homologous organ??
Asked by Shagun Rastogi | 1st Mar, 2015, 07:54: PM
Copper T is placed to prevent pregnancy. It is a intr-uterine device that is placed in the uterus so that there is prevention from joining sperms with egg cell.
Thorns of Bougainvillea and tendrils of Passiflora are homologous structures. These are modified branches and are located at the same position and serve the function of helping in climbing.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Mar, 2015, 11:30: PM
- types of tubectomy,vasectomy
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- In human female where did fertilization occor
- What is puberty.
- Why do all organisms are no t identical but are same
- please explain reproduction health
- What is DNA replication? what are the steps involved in dna replication (in detail)?
- what is sexual intercource
- 1. Assertion (A): the most common reason for the deterioration in the women's health is frequent conception and child bearing. Reason(R): lack of knowledge and pressure form the society to have children are major causes of frequent conception
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number