where are the lungs is main situated
Asked by sagarvinay352 | 3rd May, 2020, 02:41: PM
The lungs are a pair of spongy, air-filled organs located on either side of the chest (thorax).
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd May, 2020, 06:53: PM
- What is the role of rings of cartilages present in the throat?
- plasma membrane where present in
- power house of cell
- what is life process and what is the function of human body
- How energy is produced from food. Explain step-by-step.
- Solve this
- What is respiration?
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
- Epiglottis is adsent what happen in our body
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number