where are the lungs is main situated
Asked by sagarvinay352 | 3rd May, 2020, 02:41: PM
The lungs are a pair of spongy, air-filled organs located on either side of the chest (thorax).
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd May, 2020, 06:53: PM
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
- Epiglottis is adsent what happen in our body
- given scientific reasons we get tired after some exercise
- Why do the walls of the trachea not collapse ‘when there is less air in it?
- why is insufficient to meet the Oxygen requirements of multi cellelar organisms like humans
- where is plueral membrane present and what is it's function?
- where is respiration take place in human body
- As in respiration 6 carbon molecule breaks into three carbon molecules with further goes into mitochondria then where does otherthree carbon molecule goes
- Full form of atp
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number