When did the green revolution started
Asked by gpg_12345 | 14th May, 2021, 11:39: AM
The Green Revolution was initiated in the 1960's to address the issue of malnutrition in the developing world.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th May, 2021, 03:31: PM
- write any two exaple of food product that are obtained sith the help of microbes
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number