When a person is suffering from both myopia and hypermetropia, then what type of correction lenses are required?

Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM

Expert Answer:

A bi-focal lens is required for this defect. It is also known as Presbyopia. This defect is common in old age.

Answered by  | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM