what you mean by unification
Asked by singhankur80842303 | 7th Apr, 2021, 04:15: AM
Generally speaking, it is the process of being united.
In history it refers to the process in which kingdoms ot smallers states come together to form one large country.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 10th Apr, 2021, 03:15: PM
- when french revolution was started
- what do the ideas of la patrie and le citoyen emphasize class 10 in simple words
- I want notes
- system of government in srilanka and Belgium
- what is meant by 1848revolution of liberals ?
- what is faciam
- who were Marianne and germania? What was the importance of the way in which they were potrayed
- Describe selesia
- i need question &answers
- who was Giuseppe Mazzini
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number