What type of tricky questions can I get from the whole chapter life process in exams?
Asked by Kalita Padmanath | 25th Jun, 2014, 03:22: PM
Dear Kalita Padmanath,
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
A similar question is already been answered, please refer the already answered questions.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 26th Jun, 2014, 08:39: AM
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
- Epiglottis is adsent what happen in our body
- given scientific reasons we get tired after some exercise
- Why do the walls of the trachea not collapse ‘when there is less air in it?
- why is insufficient to meet the Oxygen requirements of multi cellelar organisms like humans
- where is plueral membrane present and what is it's function?
- where is respiration take place in human body
- As in respiration 6 carbon molecule breaks into three carbon molecules with further goes into mitochondria then where does otherthree carbon molecule goes
- Full form of atp
- where are the lungs is main situated
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number