What type of image is formed by a plane mirror? Give reason for your answer.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Dec, 2013, 12:43: AM
The image formed by a plane mirror is virtual as the reflected rays do not actually meet but only appear to meet.
Answered by | 22nd Dec, 2013, 02:43: AM
- what is reflection
- An image formed by a concave _______ cannot be obtained on screen
- what is light
- We can't see the shadow in dark. (Give reason)
- refraction of light by a glass slab. explain.
- What happens when object is placed between f and o
- Is the reflection of light by the smooth walls of the your house regularly or irregular?
- how to draw ray diagram to show a image formation in a plane mirror??
- What is principal focus?
- Refractive index can be defined for both transparent and opaque objects. True or false?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number