what is light
Asked by reenakri434 | 21st Jul, 2021, 08:12: PM
Light is a form of energy which enables us to see objects around us.
Light is a form of energy which gives us sensation of vision.
Example:- we can see the object in our surrounding due to presence of light.
We cannot see objects placed in dark room as there is absence of light.
Light is an elctromagnetic radiation which is made up of particles called photons.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 22nd Jul, 2021, 10:01: AM
- An image formed by a concave _______ cannot be obtained on screen
- We can't see the shadow in dark. (Give reason)
- refraction of light by a glass slab. explain.
- What happens when object is placed between f and o
- Is the reflection of light by the smooth walls of the your house regularly or irregular?
- how to draw ray diagram to show a image formation in a plane mirror??
- What is principal focus?
- Refractive index can be defined for both transparent and opaque objects. True or false?
- Why does refraction occur?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number