what step are be followed while taking care of fish tank?
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 18th Sep, 2018, 08:17: PM
1. First, the tanks should be cycled which means to take the steps necessary to bring the water conditions up to where they are healthy for the fish.
2. Test and monitor the water parameters such as pH and natural chemical compounds such as ammonia, nitrates and nitrites.
3. Remove about one-third of the water from the tank every week and replace it with fresh, clean water.
4. Avoid overfeeding of the fish.
5. Try to keep the aquarium that will get strong sunlight throughout the day. Like any plant, algae loves sunlight and will flourish.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2018, 11:10: AM
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
- 1) who was the father of green revolution in India ? 2) who discovered fermentation in 1857 ? 3) who discoverer of penicillin?
- Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number