What is triangular numbers explain with examples
Asked by yadavbrajkishore678 | 28th Dec, 2018, 12:29: PM
Any of the series of numbers obtained by continued summation of the natural numbers
0, 1(0+1), 3(1+2), 6(3+3), 10(6+4), 15(10+5),.....
Answered by | 28th Dec, 2018, 12:37: PM
- To show the triplets in pythagorean of number 20,48,52
- Is 62 is a square number?
- Can 160 toffees be divided among a group of students such that each student will get as many toffees as the number of students?
- Consider the numbers 26544, 187683, 3591025. Which of these numbers are obviously not perfect squares? Give reasons in support of your answer.
- Find all the perfect square numbers between 20 and 30.
- What will be the "one's place digit" in the square of the number 2345?
- How many non square numbers lie between the following pairs of numbers: (i) 802 and 812 (ii) 752 and 762
- Which of the following numbers are triangular numbers? (i) 3 (ii) 8 (iii) 10 (iv) 12
- Write first 4 triangular numbers and verify that sum of two consecutive triangular numbers is a square number.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number