Consider the numbers 26544, 187683, 3591025.
Which of these numbers are obviously not perfect squares? Give reasons in support of your answer.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The square of a number ends up with any one of the digits 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, or 9.
Now, the number 187683 do not end up with any of these digits. So, it can obviously not be a perfect square.
However, the numbers 26544 and 3591025 ends up with 4 and 5 respectively. So, they can be perfect square numbers.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- To show the triplets in pythagorean of number 20,48,52
- What is triangular numbers explain with examples
- Is 62 is a square number?
- Can 160 toffees be divided among a group of students such that each student will get as many toffees as the number of students?
- Find all the perfect square numbers between 20 and 30.
- What will be the "one's place digit" in the square of the number 2345?
- How many non square numbers lie between the following pairs of numbers: (i) 802 and 812 (ii) 752 and 762
- Which of the following numbers are triangular numbers? (i) 3 (ii) 8 (iii) 10 (iv) 12
- Write first 4 triangular numbers and verify that sum of two consecutive triangular numbers is a square number.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number