what is transport
Asked by aadarsh9288 | 26th Jul, 2021, 04:49: PM
Transport is a means (vehicle, aircraft, or ship) by which humns and goods are transported from one place to another.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 27th Jul, 2021, 08:11: AM
- advantage of road transport
- explain the role of roads in the economic development of the country
- what is golden quadrilateral ?
- Please solve these questions. 1.Which is India's first expressway? 2. Sate 4 reasons why waterways are declining in popularity. 3. State two areas where helicopter services are used. 4.Give 4 importances of transport. 5.Give 4 advantages of railways.
- Write any three characteristics oftheKandla sea port
- What is meant by a riverine port?Name any one riverine port in India.
- Give 3 difference between expressway and highway
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number