what is the use of nitrogen
Asked by rajroy77145 | 10th Jan, 2022, 10:45: AM
Nitrogen occupies 78% of the atmosphere by volume. Nitrogen is important for the growth and development of plants.
It is used for producing compounds which are used as fertilisers.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 10th Jan, 2022, 01:06: PM
- what is air
- What is atmosphere?
- Isthe air a compound or a mixture?
- What is always present in the air?
- Name the component of air present in a small amount but plays an important role.
- What is the source of oxygen gas in air?
- What are the major sources of water vapor in air?
- What is the role of water vapor in the working of water cycle?
- Which component of air does not burn itself but allow other things to burn in it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number