Name the component of air present in a small amount but plays an important role.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Feb, 2018, 01:21: PM
Carbon dioxide gas is present in a comparatively smaller amount in air but plays a very important role.
Answered by | 6th Feb, 2018, 03:21: PM
- what is the use of nitrogen
- what is air
- What is atmosphere?
- Isthe air a compound or a mixture?
- What is always present in the air?
- What is the source of oxygen gas in air?
- What are the major sources of water vapor in air?
- What is the role of water vapor in the working of water cycle?
- Which component of air does not burn itself but allow other things to burn in it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number