What is teredophytes?
Asked by adhyasharma3735.7sdatl | 2nd May, 2020, 11:03: AM
Pteridophyte plants lack flowers and do not produce seeds. They possess true roots, stem and leaves. Examples: Moss and fern.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 2nd May, 2020, 01:21: PM
- What is lignin
- Territophite cell example and it's function
- Fill Ups- When the pollen grains come in contact with the ____________ , a substance called ____________ is realesed.
- Differentiate between the following: i) Algae and Fungi
- What are different forms of algae
- Example of autotrophs and heterotrophs
- Name and discuss in brief the major organs of the shoot system of the plant
- Explain the term macronutrients and micronutrients. How does lack of these affect a plant ? what happens when there is lack of Nitrogen and iron
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number