what is SI in motion
Asked by yadubhatia2004 | 18th Aug, 2019, 05:40: PM
The SI stands for international system of units (Systeme Internationale). The SI unit of motion is meter per second (m/s) because motion is deined as change in position of object with respect to its surrounding in given interval of time.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 18th Aug, 2019, 06:28: PM
- draw a diagram to show the motion of a body whose speed remained the constant but velocity constitution change
- solve please
- A bicycle accelerates from a speed of 2m/s to 10m/s in 8s . What is its average speed?
- How to convert 0.9 seconds to hour
- A car travels a distance of 360km in 5 hours. what will be the speed in m/s?
- a person travels a distance of 120 km in 5 hours.calculate the average speed in m/s.
- is initial velocity denoted by ' u '
- What is mean by velocity
- When the distance travelled by an object is directly proportional to the time it is said to travel with .....
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number