what is sex
Asked by joyshreem73 | 15th Apr, 2020, 09:02: PM
Sex refers to a set of biological attributes in humans and animals. It is primarily associated with physical and physiological features including chromosomes, gene expression, hormone levels and function, and reproductive/sexual anatomy.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Apr, 2020, 11:20: AM
- Assertion: sexual reproduction promotes diversity of characters in offsprings reason: sexual reproduction results from fusion of two gametes coming from two different and sexually distinct individuals
- what is gestation?
- How fertilization takes place in female body?
- What is meaning of the development and please give this chapter introduction
- can a couple have babies without having sex ?
- What is implantation
- Why to subscribe Plans
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number