what is role of HCL in stomach?
Asked by nandini19 | 18th May, 2016, 07:51: PM
Hydrochloric acid gets mixed with food and kills the bacteria present in food. It also destroys the structure of proteins so that the enzymes can digest them easily. Hydrochloric acid also creates acidic conditions necessary for the action of the enzyme pepsin. It activates pepsin to act on proteins.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th May, 2016, 07:35: AM
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
- Epiglottis is adsent what happen in our body
- given scientific reasons we get tired after some exercise
- Why do the walls of the trachea not collapse ‘when there is less air in it?
- why is insufficient to meet the Oxygen requirements of multi cellelar organisms like humans
- where is plueral membrane present and what is it's function?
- where is respiration take place in human body
- As in respiration 6 carbon molecule breaks into three carbon molecules with further goes into mitochondria then where does otherthree carbon molecule goes
- Full form of atp
- where are the lungs is main situated
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number