what is protoplasm
Asked by Nidhi | 8th Sep, 2015, 01:57: PM
Cytoplasm, cell membrane and nucleus are collectively called protoplasm.
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 8th Sep, 2015, 02:19: PM
- which came first egg or hen
- smallest cell
- what is cells
- What is the cell theory and it was proposed by whom ?
- every multicellular has come from a single cell justify the statement
- what is chromosome
- what is eukaryotic
- how are important cell in human body
- mitochondria mean
- describe the structural features of cell membrane and cell wall.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number