What is osmosis?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Osmosis is the passage of water across a semi-permeable membrane from a region of high water concentration to a region of low water concentration.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Difference between hypotonic and hypertonic solution
- What would happen when shelled raw egg and deshelled boiled egg are placed in water?
- hypotonic solution is an osmosis or diffusion process
- what is hypotonic solution
- Define the term osmosis.
- why do we start vomiting after drinking salt solution of salt and water
- what is osmosis
- Why does the skin of our finger shrink when we wash clothes for a long time?
- a man drinks a concentrated salt solution and vomits after sometime. why?
- What happens to dry raisins when kept in water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number