what is motion
Asked by adnanfaruque | 4th Jul, 2020, 09:56: PM
Motion can be defined as the change in the position of a body/ object with respect to time.
Answered by | 5th Jul, 2020, 12:04: AM
- what is oscilatery motoin?
- A ball is rolling on the ground, rotating as well as moving forward on the ground. Therefore it undergoes _____________ and ___________ motion.
- What are the uses of translator motion??
- what is motion
- Give an example of an accelerated body,moving with a uniform speed
- A girl is sitting on a merry-go-round.what type of motion is she having
- (i) What are the different types of motion that take place when a car is turning about a round about?(ii) What is measurement?
- How is the motion of legs while running different from the motion of wheels of a moving car?
- If a body is in both circular motion and periodic motion, does it travel equal distances in equal time durations?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number