What is meant by autotroph?
Asked by Lunuharichandan | 20th Apr, 2019, 04:51: PM
Organisms which prepare their own food are called autotrophs. Example: Green plants.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Apr, 2019, 09:53: PM
- Who invented the word plant
- What is symbotic and parasite plant ? Explain with diagram
- what is saprotrops give an example for it
- what is simbiosis relation ?
- Distinguish between symbiotic nutrition and saprophytic nutrition
- Explain the mechanism of trapping insects in Venus flytrap
- Is there is only cuscuta plant which take nutritions from other plants
- why algae called saprophyat
- Plants like deodar are.....
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number