CBSE Class 7 Science Modes of Nutrition in Plants
- tell ANS
- The insectivorous plant in the following is ________. i. Cuscuta ii. Venus flytrap iii. Mistletoe iv. Lichens
- what is germition
- what is nutrition and write the name of the nutrients?
- what r parasitic plants
- what is parasites
- SIR/MA'AM I HAVE A DOUBT SAPROTROPHS HAVE SAPROTROPHIC MODE OF NUTRITION SO PARASITE HAVE WHICH TYPE OF NUTRITION
- in which categori heterotrophic come .
- Q. Why some plants feed on plants. Q. Tell the similarity between digestion in Amoeba and digestion in human beings.Answer in brief.
- what is the full form of NPK
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number